Most individual’s pain is the product of the buildup of TNF-alpha proteins, which creates inflammation generally found in muscle tissue and around the joints. It can be quite painful and debilitating to everyday activities.
While some pain relief options simply mask the pain, EarthBlends™ targets the source of the pain—the inflammation—with natural ingredients that are scientifically proven to inhibit that same inflammation, helping you feel better faster.
Apply an EarthBlends™ patch directly to area(s) of discomfort for up to two days. If pain has lessened but still exists after two days, remove the patch and wait one day before applying a second patch for up to two more days.
Try EarthBlends™ on any pain associated with inflammation:
- Neck Place on cervical disc.
- Shoulder Shoulder pain is often associated with neck strain. Place one patch on shoulder(s) with pain and one on the cervical disc (A).
- Lower Back Place directly on lumbar disc.
- Sciatica Lumbar pain is often associated with sciatica pain which can occur in buttocks and/or legs. Place one patch on lumbar disc (C) and one (or more) on other areas of pain.
- Arthritis Place directly on joint(s) with pain.
- Muscle Strain Place directly on muscles experiencing strains, sprains, pulls, etc.
1. Wash the area of discomfort, and dry it well.
2. Open the package, remove one patch and reseal the plastic bag to prevent the remaining patch from drying out.
3. Using the yellow, easy-open strip (found on one side of patch), remove the white protective liner from the patch.
4. Place the EarthBlends™ patch directly over the area where it hurts the most.
5. Peel off the small yellow strip.
6. Firmly press the adhesive area of the patch in place – NOT the center area which contains the herbal active extracts.
• Remove immediately if you feel irritation.
• Discard the used patch where it cannot be reached by children or pets.
• One patch can be used for 1-2 days. If pain persists after 1-2 days of wearing the patch, apply another patch in the same place. A one day break is recommended after use of two patches.
The EarthBlends™ patch is made up of ten herbs and roots: Japanese Creeper Stem, Chinese Honeylocust spine, Wooly Dutchman’s Pipe Herb, Pubescent Angelica Root, Garden Balsam Stem, Giant Typhionium Tuber, Cantonese Buttercup, Euphorbia, Semen Hyoscyami, and Sesame Oil.
For more information about each ingredient and what that ingredient focuses on, please see our “How it Works” page.
EarthBlends™ Herbal Relief Patches can now be purchased online.